Abhyangam- Ayurvedic massage for full body
Ayurvedic Full body oil massage
An abhyangam (full body ayurvedic massage) is an application of oil to the whole body. Oils, powders and solutions are absorbed through our skin during treatments which relieves pain, fatigue, and relaxes your muscles. It is recommended to have this treatment on a regular basis.
Benefits of Ayurvedic massage:
- Reduces vata (the air element) from the body
- Gives nourishment to your body & organs
- Reduces insomnia
- Nourishes your skin
Features of Ayurvedic massage:
- Oil is applied the head, face & then the rest of the body.
- Different oils are used for different body types- vaatta, pitta, and kapha
- Massage pressure is applied according to the requirement of the massage(relaxation, body pains, etc.).
- The marma points are pressed during the massage.
For more information contact us at email@example.com